You can help us fundraise in many ways:
- Host an event: golf tournament, dinner party,
- Memorial or tribute gift: a memorial gift is a donation made in memory of a loved one who has passed away. Upon request, we send a written thank to a person of your choice, often the next of kin, to acknowledge memorial gifts. The thank you states a donation was made to honour the memory of a loved one, the amount is only disclosed if requested.
- Donate a Car. It’s easier than you think! Donate your used car to support our cause. A receipt is available for the market fair value of the car. Just follow this link to
- Bottle drive: collecting empty bottles in families or at work place
- Host a box where people can leave coins and change in your store
- Encourage employees to donate and match their donations
- Donate Air Miles or Rewards
- Shop via shoppingandshare.ca
Gifts in the amount of $20 or over are eligible for a tax-receipt.
Big or small, we will help you plan and execute a fundraising activity you can be proud of, while supporting a great cause.
For more information, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 780 756-4270.